Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Why Do I Blog? ~ Blog Challenge Day 2

Well, the reason I made this blog at the first place is to kill time. I was in my SPM holiday and I was not allowed to work. But since I want this blog to resemble me, I slowly created a theme and a proper reason to write.
The unspoken? I picked that for my blog since I planned to write the things that I can't directly tell others. Yeah, of course I'm always out of topic. But I guess that's fine with me.
To make it simple ...

~I blog to express the unspoken things in me without revealing the story behind it~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am actually impressed to see your blog's long history. wish i can stick to my current blog for a long long time like you did :)

Unknown said...

betul echa... saya hangat2 tahi ayam ja. wish me all the best this time... saya pun mahu macam kau...