Friday, July 19, 2013

Overcoming Fears ~ Blog Challenge Day 19

I never really knew what to do. I'm just sort of letting the fear enjoy making me feel miserable. 
How many times have I promised myself that I won't over think, but failed every times. In the end, I'm the only one crying, feel miserable and guilty while the other might not think of it at all. 

I guess the best way to overcome fear is to never let it take you down. I figured out that as long as I don't give up, something good will always come up. Don't keep it all by yourself. Back then it was very hard for me to open up, so I wrote them. But I have never really keep them. I don't even know the whereabouts of those papers now. Writing was my most favourite thing in the past, even more now. If only they knew why did I write too much. It was the only way for me to escape my reality. 

Good thing is, I managed to find another pleasure in writing. So I can't really look back and hate everything. Those were the things that made me who I am today. Fear, that feeling will keep coming back to us. Like now, I fear that I might not be strong enough to face another problem. 

...but the future is a surprise, we don't know what He has planned for us. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and ask for His guidance.




No comments: