Friday, April 15, 2011

Talking about fashion...+ dizzy...

yeah, I'm kinda good in choosing outfit for other but not myself! what?
Well, maybe I don't really reflect my taste in fashion on me. I wear what I like and what I feel comfy in. 
Beautiful and Comfy is my priority in fashion. What is the use of a beautiful dress if you don't feel comfy in it!
For example: you saw a dress with a lot of bling. Think that it will suit your party and buy it even you feel itchy in the testing room. At the end of the day, you have no great time or left it in your room because you rather wear your old dress. See, it affects your day!

For now I'm sticking to my style but I'm going to make sure that I'll improve my style.
Right now I'm more into t-shirts,jackets and skirts or shorts. yep, a combination of that.

Actually I went to buy some fabrics with my mum and aunt today. Had such a hard time to choose which one should I take. Never really buy a fabric with pattern so...yeah. I let them choose for me. Hope I'll get better with this thing.

No comments: