Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm so exited to do this!

ooh, what's that? Haha, nothing really much!
There's a project I'll be doing next week.
I call it: Heat Free~The Paper Curl Project

Q:What so exited? It just hair that is curled using paper.
A:Well, this is a project where I vary the way I curl my hair using paper.

This is how I do it...


1
I roll up my hair around the paper just like in the picture. You  can roll it until it reaches your head or when you get you desired length to be rolled.
2




Then you just make a tie as shown in the picture above.


This is the pattern that I drew. The knot on the head resembles where I will roll my hair. I assume that different ways makes different results.




More information about this should be next next week. Can't wait to start it!

No comments: