Monday, May 9, 2011

macam best..ikutlah


ABC About You Questions:

A - AVAILABLE : nope 
B - BIRTHDAY: 15 December 1993
C - CRUSHING ON : that guy?
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD : sky juice
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO : myself? hee~ my sis though I don't tell her everything
F - FAVORITE SONG :  emm, a lot..
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: gummy bears?
H - HOMETOWN: Keningau
I - IN LOVE WITH: don't we have to love everyone?
J - JUGGLE : ..no
K - KILLED SOMEONE: every time I write a story...is that count?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: idr...
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR : must be chocolate or strawberry
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : 5
O - ONE WISH : I will live a good life
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: idr...lol
R- REASON TO SMILE : if my heart is not happy, at least my face are
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD : Faizal Tahir's song... played on tv 
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP : 7.00 am
V - VEGETABLE(S) : cabbage, chinese cabbage, cauliflower and....more..
W - WORST HABIT : so far it is about taking care of my hp...
X - X-RAYS YOU HAD : my right arm twice...ketaralah nakal
Y – YO-YOS ARE : yo yo yo! the toy?
Z - ZODIAC SIGN : Sagittarius

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU:

Spell your name without vowels :  Mndy Clr...huiyo!
What color do you wear most : purple I guess
What are you listening to? :  the tv...hehe
Are you happy with your life right now? : why question happy or not? I have a life and I'm living it
What is your favorite class in school? : English!
Are you outgoing? : Not really but if my cousins around then yes!
Favorite pair of shoes? : sandals and wedges. selipar tetap pujaan! ehehehe
Where do you wish you were right now? : I am where I want to be, home my family

THE CANS:

Can you dance? : eh, when no one watching? very bad..!
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? : hahahaha...nope
Can you whistle? : emm, practiced a lot but still..
Write with both hands? : used to but now No
Walk with your toes curled? : that sounds hurt...

THE DO'S:

Do you believe there is life on other planets?:  It's not impossible for me
Do you believe in miracles? : No, everything happen for reason, even if it is unexplainable 
Do you believe in magic? : refer to the answer above
Love at first sight? :  yeah, though it hardly happen to me.
Do you think there's a Satan? : Yeah..
Do you believe in Santa? :  used to
Do you know how to swim? :I know, I just can't do it
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? : hahahha....no! 

THE HAVES: 

Have you ever been on a plane? :  nope
Have you ever asked someone out? : I'm not sure...eh?
Have you ever been asked out by someone? : again, I'm not sure. No?
Have you ever been to the ocean? :  yes! good place to makeup your mind :) especially at night!
Have you ever painted your nails?: of course! who never?

THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside? :  probably cold 
What radio station do you listen to? :  radio bayu, hilang control terhadap remote. hitz.fm i truly miss u!
What was the last restaurant you ate at? : dunno, x sedap juga...
What was the last thing you bought? : reload...haha
Who was the last person you took a picture of ? : mommy and sisters

CRYING SECTION: 

Ever really cried your heart out?:  yeah...
Ever cried yourself to sleep?:  yeah...something that always likely to happen 
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?:  no, lol...I'm not open enough maybe? hehe
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: .....yes
Do you cry when you get an injury?: rarely happen :)
Do certain songs make you cry? : yeah, sometimes for reasons, sometimes I just feel like it

HAPPY SECTION.

Are you a happy person?: I think I am
What can make you happy?: people I love happy :)
Do you wish you were happier?:  huh...yeah
Can music make you happy?: yes!

LOVE SECTION. 

How many times have you had your heart broken?:  I believe only once, and I broke my own heart...get it?

LOOK AT ME.

What is your current hair color? : black, typical Asians hair colour 
Current piercings?:ears
Have any tattoos?: no, but sometimes I like to make a fake one...hehe
Eye color? : brownish black...that's how it looks like :/"

IN A GIRL/GUY

Favorite eye color: it really doesn't matter
Short or long hair : short
Height : tall
Best clothing : anything that suits him

HAVE YOU EVER. 

Been to jail: no.
Mooned someone : no
Thrown up in a store: no ...haha
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today :  yeah a lot! hehehe
Gone skinny dipping : no! who would?

THIS OR THAT. 

Pepsi or Coke : whiever available
McDonald's or Burger King: neither
Single or Group Dates : idk? single la kali?
Chocolate or Vanilla: after thinking hard...both lah !
Strawberries or Blueberries : Strawberries!
Meat or Veggies : both, barulah balance!
TV or Movie : both? aren't them inseparable?
Guitar or Drums?: guitar :)
Adidas or Nike : not really into both but they're okay
Chinese or Mexican : chinese! yumm!
Cheerios or Corn Flakes : cornflakes

No comments: