Sunday, May 22, 2011

I have a smile on my face! :)

I'm still happy with the result! Yes I got it!
Hohoho, I'm still exited!

So, I already start the preparation. I'll only leave next month but the preparation is a lot of work. Need to get MC and everything. Wow, I never thought I'll need that!

Nampaknya tidaklah saya join dua orang kazen saya di matrix. 
Kepada Nado and Clarence, goodluck ok! Wish you guys the best!
geez~ I always thought that you guys will be my bodyguard at Labuan. perasannyer!
sedih jugalah tidak sempat jalan-jalan sama kamurang, itu pula yang diingat.

So, yeah. I ada tugasan dari kazen I. wah! ber I I.
Going to make a song for her! And this is a second song.
Lagu yang pertama, okeylah for me. Saya memang tidak puas hati. Maybe it's deja vu. I tried to fix the song and I can't. They're not together anymore so that was it I thought. I can't seem to fix that song and maybe I will never fix it. 
Jadi sekarang second song, her idea, my way!
Lol, I like that!

next blog will be about mau juga!
rasanya tentang Akademi Fantasia dan rancangan realiti tv lain yang lebih kurang serupa.
tiba-tiba nih! kan? I just think that I have this idea and people should know about it! 
So wait for it!

No comments: