Saturday, March 12, 2011

Am I not ready or what?

Logged in facebook at 5.15 a.m. Then I saw Milton's picture as a model. So of course I pushed the like button because they look so good! Reminds me of me when I was photo shooted . So I went through all the pictures and then my heart begin feel something different. My friends are all growing up. Even me. We are going to walk in our own path and maybe someday, we'll forgot about each other. Then maybe when sometime I have free times or when I am trying to sleep at night, our memories will begin to surround my feeling. I can imagine how sank I am in the indescribable feeling.Now it feels like I'm gonna cry, maybe because I'm listening to your guardian angel song and I do too much thinking. I don't know how am I going to overcome it until I discovered it so I hope that I'll be strong. I the moment I saw that pictures I realized how much I love all my friends.
They affected my life a lot in good and bad ways. Later on in my  life, I'll be saying "Oh, this is how we suppose to do it, my friend taught me this!" or "This is so delicious, hey isn't this my his/her favourite food?" and...oh, stop it! I won't stop writing here if I keep on with that.

Friends, I've loved you and I've hate you. But it is friendship and I love all of you!

No comments: