Wednesday, June 5, 2013

earlier this year ...

My 2013 January was really great. I was able to feel something that I rarely let myself get carried away with. It was something related to my faith. God answered my prayer in a beautiful way. I almost didn't believe it. It took me a month to fully accept it. 
I can never forget the words I uttered so suddenly in my heart that evenings. I can never forget the feeling I felt that night. Most importantly, I can't forget the way He works. The way He made everything so perfect and beautiful. 
I kept saying thank you and thank you and I'll be saying that every time I'm remembered of those days. 

Thank you, God.

2 comments:

Aminat said...

Very beautiful, sometimes I do this when I look back or in the moment

Claire said...

Thank you for your comment. It means so much to me :)