Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How are you?

            Hi, how are you. It's been a long time since we met. It's been a long time since the last time I heard from you. I'm dying to to talk to you. I feel like asking around just to get your phone number. I won't have the courage to call you, but I thought I might just try and when you answer I'll keep quiet. All I need is to hear your voice. How does your voice sounds like now?
           Sometimes I wonder, will we ever have the chance to meet again. Maybe I'll be walking around the town and suddenly I see you on the other side of the road. Or maybe while I'm having coffee in this little cafe, you suddenly came in and took a seat by the table next to mine. Who knows right? If that really happen, I don't think you would recognize me and all I'll do are hiding and look at you, hoping that you won't realize that I am watching, but still hoping that you'll recognize me.
           It's been years but I still can't get you out of my mind. There were times I thought I did but not long after that I found myself reminiscing the times we spent. We didn't spend a lot of time together but somehow those moments stayed in my mind. I still remember some of our conversations.
           Maybe the time when I'll completely get over you will come later, though I'm not sure whether it will really happen or not. What is on your mind right now? Is it me? Have you ever thought of me? If you never, well it's good for you. Bravo, you are able to do what I had never been able to do.
          I hope that you are living your dreams. Are you enjoying what you're doing right now? I hope you are. Maybe you found someone. Maybe you're a completely different person. Not the one I used to know.
I wish you a good you a good life. May you find happiness. Don't forget me okay. At least keep a little bit of me in your memory.
         And now I don't know how to end this. Maybe this writing ends here, but the questions I've been dying to ask you will keep appearing in my mind. I have always loved you.