Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2 years on blog

My anniversary on blog had passed about 7 days ago. I remember my first entry was on 3rd January 2011. I had a lot of free times at that time. Because I was so young. eeekk! Haha I was indeed younger than myself now but the main reason why was I just finished my SPM examination.

Did you get my humor? ehehe

Though I'm not blogging so often, though I don't have the enough follower to post something like this, I still want to write about my experience in blogging. Blogging might be as easy as ABC for some people but I don't think so. It's a whole different story for me. After finding out that I didn't like to read something that I won't feel glad to remember, I tried to think of a way of writing that won't disappoint those who came across my blog. Of course I feel like I failed a thousand times, but I guess that's not for me to decide.

I'm glad to say that I found some bits of myself in blogging. I like that feeling when I clicked the 'write a new entry' button without having something in my mind to write. Sometimes I end up writing something that didn't make any sense at all for me, but I published it anyway. They will probably entertain me when I go through my past entries. To see the early stage of my writing on blog. To see how it developed. Kind of like studying myself. This might not make sense for now but after so many years later this will be one of the thing I'll consider as nostalgic.

I have the stubbornness in me. Yes, I found it out through my blogging experience. I refuse to be like this. I refuse to be like that. Those things are things that people will consider completely normal but completely awkward for me. So far I've been able to hold myself back from those things. I won't write about those things but I'll say that I refuse to be on the same level in blogging. By saying on the same level I mean from my perspective of blogging. You might think that the often you post your entry, the better your blog is. I might not think of it the way you do. So I'll stick to my principle. By the way that was just an example. I really think that it's the content of your entry that matter, not how often you post them.

I won't stop blogging yet. Because I know even if my blog is rarely found some people still kindly spend their time to read my entries. I want to thank you all of my readers for willing to do that for me. I'm happy to know that people read me through my blog. Of course I didn't write everything about me but this is still a kind of way to express myself and I'm glad people read my expression. Sometimes I feel like I could die of embarrassment just by thinking of the mistake I made in the language I used and when I feel like I've written something that didn't make any sense at all but I get over it as time flies. It made me work harder so I can write something that is good enough to be presented to the online community. 

Thank you for willing to spend your precious time to read my entry.
Thank you.

5 comments:

b0m^2 said...

nice blog bah juga hahahhah
ngggahahahahhaha :) Happy anniversary )

Claire said...

okay la juga kan? ehe
Thank you :D

Unknown said...

no worry mandy ... good job ^_^

Claire said...

^^ thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate
your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
My web site :: good contractors winter garden