Monday, October 1, 2012

October

*Stares at nescafe 3 in 1 mild in the mug*
It's been such a long time since I had one. How am I going to deal with this? I know that I'm not really good with nescafe but I don't know what got into my mind. Going to drink this in a few minutes.

Ah, It's October. Too fast the time passes. Only yesterday I celebrated new year. So far things had been good though there are few lacking everywhere. Hopefully things will get better towards the end of this year

Right now I'm anticipating about the month of Rosary. I miss the feeling to pray the Rosary with everyone.

And I've been thinking as well, how am I going to sort of my things this year. It's almost time for that long holiday (woohoo!) I got too many things I guess. But that's just me. I like to have all my necessities with me. It's better when you have your own to use. No need to worry about the well being of something (but of course I care about the well being of the item, for the longevity of it :) It's just that you can treat the item as you wish lol. Haha I'm enjoying myself here.

*It's only a few sips but I'm looking at the mug with indescribable feeling*
I gotta buy another 3 in 1

Oh, I almost forgot about exam. It's been too long since I had one. Sigh I really hate to force myself to study. I wonder where have my spirit gone? I can't seem to focus anymore. The only thing in my mind right now is study drill. I really need that. Even though it means no life. Never mind, I'll reward myself with a lot of fun during the coming Holiday.

*too sweet, If I'm home I've modified the taste*

No comments: