Thursday, October 30, 2014

,

The end of my fingers lightly brushes the pile of thoughts written in this sphere. I can feel the dust trapped in between the fingerprint lines in my hands. It has been a really really long time since the last one. 

I was busy being real. I was busy living a reality that I now love more. I miss writing here. And I still remember that one particular thing I wished to write a month ago. I will write that but I''ll have to rearrange my draft.

Now that I can at least breathe, and I got two signs that I have to write again, I'm finally here. It's still early to sum up the semester, but I can say that it has been tough. Just a little bit more and this sem will come to its end. I can't be sure though, of my feeling this year. 
I know, you know, we all know that changes are inevitable. But the transition can make it seems so hard to take. 

Well, while we still have time, we just spend every moment making memories shall we?
The happy ones, the silly ones, the crazy ones. That when we look back, we'll squeal and laugh till we cry.

No comments: