Thursday, April 17, 2014

First Sunrise


The first sunrise I ever caught from my new room. I remember my excitement when I saw this view for the first time. It was something that made me feel better about my decision of moving into this room. 
The sunrise is clearer, I can see it from my room.
This is one of the thing that makes me feel excited about waking up in the morning.
I guess it's obvious that sunrise and sunsets are my favourites. The feelings I get from witnessing those views, I can't explain them well.
 It's the warmth, the chill, the stillness of the air around me. 

I don't know who Jo Walton is but I came across his quotes and now it is one of my favourite. 

~There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them~
~Jo Walton~







No comments: