Friday, August 10, 2012

I've stopped but I'm not sure if this the place I want to land on

Somehow I still feel like a lost butterfly
I've entered a place I've never think of getting into
This place where I often have those feelings that I hate
This place that won't let me go. 

I've known this place by name
and little bit inside from what I've been exposed by my father
But he never tell me the truth about this place
and I never care for I never thought I'll end up here.

Sometimes the other side of my heart wonder
What if I waited just a little bit longer?
I could have gone for another place
Another life, another dream.....

I do love what I'm currently doing
I love the extra activities because those are the choices that I made
But do they worth because they're not the major thing?
I'm learning something that I like but I desire to learn that one thing that I love.