Sunday, February 12, 2012

don't complain

#thisisjustmyopinion

Sometimes I think we complain too much. We complain even to the most ridiculous things. Right now I see people who keep complaining on too much homework, too much assignment, too much activities. Hey, why do so if we can just shut our mouth and get things done? After all, life have it's ups and downs.
I'm getting tired listening to the cursing and swearing. Like they can get things done.

Not every places is going to be like the one in our imagination or the way other people described it to us. There's a Malay saying" Indah Khabar Dari Rupa" which means sometimes a place is only beautiful in people's descriptions but not in reality when you finally step on that place. Everyone should have known this even without the saying. So just shut up and live your life! It's life and it's unpredictable. Our job is to figure out how are we going to continue living without losing the way we are.

I have to admit that I do complain. But I am trying hard to throw that habit away. That one of the reason I'm writing this post. I hope this will be a motivation for me, and you as well.

goodnight peep!
:)

No comments: