Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year of the unexpected

2012 is coming in less than 24 hours and here I am typing my last post for 2011.
This year had surely been filled with so much unexpected incident.
I mean like the unexpected that are unexpected. err...do you get that?
Maybe it was just me being shocked, I'm just starting to see the real world.
I was starting to count how many real big incident happened but I guess I shouldn't. 
Who know what feeling I might get into later right.
I don't know if I'm glad this year has ended or if I still want to live in 2011.
But time surely won't be waiting for me to decide.
So now I'm going to sleep for the last time in 2011. LOL what did typed?

ENJOY YOUR LAST DAY OF 2011 :)


By the way, a cousin linked this video to me...and I must say that it is very touching.

No comments: